1. Do your due diligence and dont over pay for your vacation home.
2. Deal with legitimate real estate firms and watch for any sort of weird deals
3. Be sure an go over with your agent all important points of the transaction: Closing Costs, Title Insurance and Notary Fees.
4. Do a home inspection with a professional inspector. This way you can evaluate potential problems before writing an offer.
5. Try and get pre approved if you are considering financing, this way once you have made a choice for the right property, your transaction is smooth and buying power is enhanced. Ask your agent about possible owner or developer doing financing on the property.
Now that you have made a decision to purchase a vacation property or 2nd home, or are in the process of a transaction, you should feel comfortable knowing that you are joining the thousands of families from all over the world and you are about to become an owner in one of the safest and fastest growing resort areas in Mexico, Cabo San Lucas. You can rest easy in knowing that we have safe and secure property TITLES, backed by most all of the major Title Insurance Companies in North America, Financing can be obtained and your bank trust or fidiecomiso is valid and a trustworthy legal document.